Izzudin
may this post reach all of you in the blessings of Allah s.w.t.

as you can see, lately I can't maintain in posting to this blog..it reminds on the importance of being istiqamah in our daily movement..most of the scholars advised to maintain our daily ibadah even though it is not much every time..but aas long as it is maintained, it will be more valuable than unmaintainable ibadah.so, as prof izzi always said, think of it and may you be peaceful in ibadah..

as for my journals, it is my honor to share it with others and i'm hoping the positive response from it..these are my latest schedule:
16th-19th Nov 2009 - MASKUM Disaster Assistance, Lata Bayu, Baling, Kedah.
19th-22nd Nov 2009 - Management Course for Leaders(Mc LEAD),
Sanctuary Resort, Cherating
22nd-24th Nov 2009 - MASKUM Conference, Glory Beach Resort, PD
24th Nov 2009 - 1 Malaysia @ Campus presentation,
Ministry of Higher Education, Putrajaya

among these programme, the last one is the most frightening for me since it will be my first experience to be at this level..but i really believe that i am stepping to the another level..please pray for me..
0 Responses

Post a Comment