Izzudin
As this post is up here, the inter-semester vacation for IIUM between Sem 2 2009/2010 and sem 3 2009/2010 is at the beginning. I had my own plan to use all the coming 14-days during the vacation. All i want to do is to start my dream to be a great insurance agent in MCIS Zurich. I need to concentrate to have a good start in a new business planning, in order to make me success in this new career. I've interested in this field since 19 years old, but only this time I've decided to truly be serious and gain benefit from it.

As for me, planning for vacation need to be done with some of these checklists:
1) Beneficial for your personal life (ibadah, health, knowledge)
2) Beneficial for your family (time)
3) Beneficial for the Ummah (beneficial activity)
4) Beneficial for your future (planning and preparation for upcoming events)
0 Responses

Post a Comment