Izzudin
slm..as in my LE 4500 class last week, we were asked to write our own journal and the very first topic is about own self. So, here is the write-up that i did. It looks a bit weird than my identity that want to remain humble, but this is the reality in presenting yourself especially in interview.


I'm Mohd Izzudin Mohd Faudzi from Negeri Sembilan, majoring in Sociology and Anthropology, with a specialization in Social Work. A brief about my education background which were mostly in Negeri Sembilan, which I started from primary level at SK Pusat Juasseh, then at secondary level at Maahad Ahmadi Negeri Sembilan, followed by the diploma level at Institut Tahfiz Al-Quran Negeri Sembilan, and finally I'm here at IIUM.

My biggest passion throughout my life is everything related to management and community service/ social work/ CSR. So, I involved in several organizations in and outside of IIUM including Malaysian Relief Agency, Community-Based Rehabilitation Network Malaysia, Center for University Social Responsibility (CENSERVE Team) and several more and in addition to that, I also experienced in holding several important positions like President, Secretary and Head of Bureau.

Besides that, I love to learn several things related to computer like blogging, web-designing, creating and editing photos and videos and everything related to Microsoft Office.

I would like to say that, I am an organized person, talk whenever needed, like to listen to people, flexible as long as not in conflict with Islam as my religion, and I can be cooperative with others.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment