Izzudin
Childhood,
far from mommy,
live without clear destiny,
but i'm verily happy,
cause of beloved grandmom is with me..

Maahad Ahmadi..
My childish turned to finding identity ,
My vision was not only Qur'anology,
but also tonnes of sport activity,
and first experience of coupling recklessly..



Institut Tahfiz Al-Quran N.Sembilan..
i learned about management,
paperwork and how to implement,
busy with final Diploma examination,
adopted by lots of family,
Che Amran, che basuni etc,
hoping next journey will give another improvement..

IIUM..
is where i learned completely,
about management and Sociology,
I also found my sweetheart & destiny,
and the most,
Karisma & CENSERVE made me happy..

CENSERVE..
Br. Khairulzain & Mdm Martinelli,
Br. Din, Kak May & Razali,
They are my latest family,
Though i've got back my own family,
May i live with them happily..

As this post is written, on my beloved birthday,
i've found that i learned incredibly amount of knowledge since that day,
Maahad Ahmadi Negeri Sembilan,
Institut Tahfiz Al-Quran Negeri Sembilan
and International Islamic University Malaysia..

Management and Hifz al-Quran,
Friends & Family and patient/'sabran',
Multi-tasking and leadership,
and i'm still hungry for more..

Lots of tears and joy earned,
happy and sadness moment,
but tears and sadness,
turned me TODAY into joy and happiness..
Imam, Visionary leader, and successful businessman are my future careers..

may this post reach all of you in best of health..
Wassalamu'alaikum wrt.wbt..
0 Responses

Post a Comment