Izzudin

Today, while sending my auntie to Greenwood for MRA's matters, i met one of the important figures in the humanitarian work. Dato' Dr Abdul Razak Kechik, is currently a president of Malaysian Relief Agency (MRA) which was registered recently. He is well-known mostly in the Orang Asli's field. May Allah bless all people like him, insya Allah, i'll try to compile these heroes profile while on going to the future.


As far as MRA is concern, i would like to invite all of my frenz to donate for the benefits of the ummah. Link : http://mra.my/

Donation to Malaysian Relief Agency can be made through account:
Tabung Amanah Pesakit Malaysia
14-010000969716 (Bank Muamalat)


Send your check to:
Malaysian Relief Agency
Lot 7, Jalan Raja Uda, Kg. Baru, 50300 Kuala Lumpur.
www.mra.my - admin@mra.my This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Tel: 03- 2697 2007 H/P: 017-399 0700
0 Responses

Post a Comment