Izzudin

salam all my frenz..miss a day for posting, adoyai..since yesterday till today, i went to help my very best frenz, Khairi Nor Mohamd, who moved from Chocrane to Mahkota Cheras..i gave my full hearted efforts since the 'day' that made me decided to help him in any favour..while we were in Tahfiz 2 (secondary) in Maahad Ahmadi, his family cheered me up with their presence and they invited me to go along with his family to Melaka..while on da way back, we stopped by at Gemencheh to buy some hostel's necessities, but unfortunately i forgot to bring my money, thus his mother paid it, which costs about RM 8..but, the most important is, since then i have decided to help this person no matter what happen..so, i wanna dedicate this post especially for him..in Malay, there is a phrase said, 'Hutang Emas Boleh Dibayar, Hutang Budi Dibawa Mati' (a debt interms of money can be paid, but it is not if it about virtue)

now, he's doing very well in his career as an insurance agents (Unit Manager) at MCIS Zurich..oh ya, before i forgot, i wanna ask all my frenz to do some saving for our life, it is good if you can do some saving for the rainy days..for more information,log on https://www.mciszurich.com.my/
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment